Last Modified on January 1, 2023
Welcome! Thank you for visiting Gjenuine, Inc. dba Miror ( "Miror", "we", or "us" ). To help inform
you, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the
collection and use of information you submit or we collect through our website www.miror.me and our other
related mobile websites, mobile Miror applications ("mobile
app” ), services, tools, and other applications
(collectively and individually, the "Site” ). The Site
is owned and operated by Miror.
- Scope and ConsentWhen you use the Site, you are contracting with Miror, which is owned by
Gjenuine located at 1251 14th St, Santa Monica, CA 90404. If you reside outside of the United States, Gjenuine
is your data controller. By using the Site, you expressly consent to our collection, use, disclosure, and
- Information We Collect
- Registration and Account Information: You can browse the Site without telling us who you
are or revealing any personal information (i.e., name, email address, phone number, mobile telephone number
and physical contact information) about yourself. If you register for an account with us, you choose to give
us your personal information and are not anonymous to us. When you register an account, create a profile,
purchase products, or otherwise engage with our Site, you may provide personal information. Personal
information is only associated with your account/profile when you sign in as a registered user.
- Information to respond to your requests: You may give us your personal information so we
can send you newsletters and other communications you request. Details of how you can opt-out of receiving
any communications from us are detailed in the section headed Your Choices below.
- Social Media Information: We may offer sign-on services that allow you to use third-party
login credentials to access the Site. We also may offer services that allow you to share information with
third-party social media websites such as Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter, Instagram, and others. When you
link your account or engage with our Site through third-party social media sites, you understand that you
may be allowing us to have ongoing access to certain information stored on those social media sites (e.g.,
your public profile, friend list, people you follow or who follow you, your email address, birthday, work
history, education history, interests, current city, religious and political views, website, personal
description, and likes, and your friends’ birthdays, education histories, personal descriptions and
likes). We may also receive other information (e.g., content viewed and information about the advertisements
within the content you have been shown or may have clicked on, etc.) from your interaction with our Site.
The information we have access to from the third-party social media websites varies by website and is
controlled by your privacy settings on that website and by your consent. By associating an account managed
by a third party with your Miror account and authorizing us to have access to this information, you agree
- Information About Others/Inviting Friends: From time to time you may choose to submit
personal information about other people to invite them to join Miror. Inviting friends is always optional.
- Information From Other Sources: The information we collect may be combined with information
from outside records (e.g., demographic information, navigation information, additional contact information)
that we have acquired in accordance with the law.
- Content You Post and Associate With Your Profile on the Site: The community and posting
sections of the Site give you an opportunity to provide us with information regarding your opinions and
reviews of products. Also, your profile may contain a photograph or other information that identifies you.
In addition, the content you post, and recommendations you make, may provide information about your beliefs
- Mobile Information: We may collect additional information from you if you access our Site
through a mobile device (e.g. your device’s operating system, mobile carrier, mobile number, emails or
email address, user name, financial information, photos, and passwords).
- Technical Usage Information: When you visit our Site, we collect usage information sent to
us by your computer, mobile, or other access device that tells us how you are using the Sites
("usage information”). We use tracking technologies (including cookies,
flash cookies, web beacons/GIFS, embedded scripts, e-tags/cache browsers) to collect usage information. We
may use tracking technologies for a variety of purposes, including:
- Operationally-Necessary. We may use tracking technologies required for system administration, to
prevent fraudulent activity, improve security or allow you to make use of shopping cart
functionality. We are not required to obtain your consent to tracking technologies that are
including as part of our analytic practices to improve the content offered through the online
- Functionality-Related. We may use tracking technologies to tell us, for example, whether you have
visited the website before or if you are a new visitor and to help us identify the features in which
you may have the greatest interest.
- We may also collect password information from you when you log in, as well as computer and/or connection
information. During some visits we may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including
page response times, download errors, time spent on certain pages and page interaction information.Our goal is
to collect and use only that information that we think is required for our legitimate business interests, in
order to better understand your interests and improve your experience of using the Site. To learn more about how
- Uses and Retention
- Operate Our Site:We use the information collected to (i) respond to your requests; (ii)
provide customer service (e.g., to resolve disputes, problems with your account/profile or the Site); (iii)
personalize your experience by providing content on the Site, including targeted advertising, that we
believe may be of most interest to you; (iv) improve the Site; (v) give you information about your account;
and (v) provide you with a safe, efficient, and customized experience.
- Analyze and Aggregate Non-Personal Information: We use aggregate information about our
users and non-personal information to analyze Site and user behavior and prepare aggregated reports.
- Prevent Fraud: We use information from the Site to prevent, detect, and investigate fraud,
security breaches, and potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our Terms of Service.
- Communicate With You: We use your information to contact you to maintain the Site, your
account, or to comply with your stated communication preferences, or to provide other services requested by
you, as described at the time when we collect the information from you, or to contact you for other purposes
authorized by law.
- Mobile Data: When you access the Site on a mobile device, we may use the information
provide you with advertising, search results, and other personalized content.We retain information as long
as it is necessary and relevant for our operations.
- Your ChoicesYou can control how and when you want to receive notifications from Miror on the
Site or by following instructions within the notices.
- DisclosureInformation collected on the Site may be shared with:
- Brands. We will share your personal information with brands from whom you purchase products
in order to allow them to process your purchases and deliver those products to you. To the extent
- Charitable Organizations. We will share your personal information with certain
public-interest or charitable organizations to which you elect to donate through the Site as required for
reporting purposes, to secure tax benefits on your behalf or to comply with applicable law.
- Service Providers and Other Third Parties. We may disclose your information to service
providers under contract who help with our business operations (such as, but not limited to, fraud
investigations, bill collection, payment processing, and site analytics and operations).
- Other Entities with your Consent. Other third parties to whom you explicitly ask us to send
your information (or about whom you are otherwise explicitly notified and consent to when using a specific
service). On the Site, you may have opportunities to express interest in or register for other services. If
you do, we will provide information about you to those third parties, or parties working on their behalf, to
implement your request.
- Legal and Law Enforcement. Law enforcement, governmental agencies, or authorized third
parties, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity
or any other activity that may expose us, you, or any other Miror user to legal liability. In such events,
we will only disclose information relevant and necessary to the investigation or inquiry, such as name,
city, state, ZIP code, telephone number, email address, user ID history, IP address, fraud complaints, and
anything else we may deem relevant to the investigation.
- Change of Control – New Owners. Other business entities, should we plan to merge with
or be acquired by that business entity. Should such a combination occur, we will make reasonable efforts to
If your personal information would be used contrary to this policy, you will receive prior notice.
- Companies In The Mobile App Industry. If you access the Site through a mobile device or
app, we may also share your information with mobile carriers, operating systems and platforms.
- Information You Share on the SiteIf you post information or content, such as by posting photos,
commenting on a blog, or participating in online forums or communities, or when you interact with our Site
through social media sites, plug-ins or other applications, depending upon your privacy settings, this
information may become public on the Internet. We cannot prevent further use of this information. You can
control what data you share through privacy settings available on some social media sites. Please refer to those
do not control.
- Communication Preferences and Marketing (Opt-out)We do not sell or rent your personal
information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your consent. We may combine your information
with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize the Site. If you do not
wish to receive marketing communications from us, you can indicate your communications preference within the
direct communication from us or through your account/profile settings. You may not opt-out of administrative
emails (for example, emails about your transactions or policy changes) for your registered account.
- Tracking Technologies (Cookies)When you visit the Site, we and our business partners may use
tracking technologies to enhance your online experience or customize our offerings.A few additional important
things you should know about our use of tracking technologies (cookies):
- We offer certain features that are available only through the use of tracking technologies.
- We use both session and persistent tracking technologies. Tracking technologies (e.g., cookies) can either
be persistent (i.e., they remain on your computer until you delete them) or temporary (i.e., they last only
until you close your browser). You are always free to decline tracking technologies if your browser permits,
although doing so may interfere with your use of the Site. Refer to the help section of your browser,
browser extensions, or installed applications for instructions on blocking, deleting, or disabling tracking
technologies such as cookies.
- We encode and protect the tracking technologies that Miror sets, so that only we can interpret the
information stored in them.
- You may encounter tracking technologies/cookies from our third-party service providers, that we have allowed
on our Site that assist us with various aspects of our web site operations and services, such asGoogle
- You also may encounter tracking technologies from third parties on certain pages of the websites that we do
not control and have not authorized. (For example, if you view a web page created by another user, there may
be a cookie placed by that web page).
- Accessing, Reviewing, and Changing Your Personal InformationRegistered members can review and
change personal information at any time by accessing their accounts on the Site, except for photos, which may be
removed on request. You should promptly update your personal information if it changes or becomes inaccurate. We
may retain some information from closed accounts so that we can comply with law, prevent fraud, assist with
investigations, resolve disputes, analyze or troubleshoot programs, enforce our Terms of Service, or take other
actions permitted by law. Likewise if your account or membership is terminated or suspended, we may maintain
some information to prevent re-registration.
- Notice to California Residents
- Third Party Disclosures: Residents of the State of California may request a list of all
third parties to which our online service has disclosed certain personal information (as defined by
California law) during the preceding year for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes. If you
are a California resident and want such a list, please contact us at email@example.com. For all requests, you must put the statement
“Your California Privacy Rights” in the body of your request, as well as your name, street
address, city, state, and zip code. In the body of your request, please provide enough information for us to
determine if this applies to you. You need to attest to the fact that you are a California resident and
provide a current California address for our response. Please note that we will not accept requests via the
telephone, mail, or by facsimile, and we are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent
properly, or that do not have complete information.
- How Do We Respond to Do Not Track Signals for California Residents: California Business
& Professions Code Section 22575(b) (as amended effective January 1, 2014) provides that California
residents are entitled to know how Miror responds to “Do Not Track” browser settings. Miror does
not honor “do not track” signals sent by your browser. Additionally, Miror may collect user
information about your online activities over time and across different websites or authorize third parties
to do so.
- Third PartiesOur Site may contain links to other third-party websites. We are not responsible
for the privacy practices or the content of these third-party sites.
- SecurityWe store and process your information on our servers located in the United States and
around the world. We maintain reasonable technical, physical, and administrative security measures to protect
the security of your personal information against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, or alteration.
It is your responsibility to make sure that your personal information is accurate.
- Children's PrivacyThe Site is a general audience site and it is not intended for children under
the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information via our websites, applications, services, or
tools from users in this age group. You must be at least 16 years of age to create an account.
- International TransferAs we operate internationally, and many of our computer systems are
currently based in the United States, your personal information may be processed in the United States and
elsewhere where data protection and privacy regulations may not offer the same level of protection as in other
parts of the world, such as the European Union. If you create an account/profile, you consent to the collection
and/or processing in the United States of your personal information and tracking technologies/cookies as
that we may notify you about material changes in the way we treat personal information by placing a notice on
the Site. You should check the Site frequently for updates.
Contact Us If your questions are not answered online, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org,
or write to us at Miror: 1251 14th St, Santa Monica, CA 90404